Join The Colonel to be part of the Newest Fitness Boot Camp Movement in Louisville!
Boots2Lead is more than a workout….you will walk away with:
- Leadership principles to help you become a stronger leader
- Progressive results through weekly feedback
- Nutrition basics to help you become a healthier you
- Learn fundamental stretching for everyday life function
- Renewed appreciation for our military and it’s veterans
Uniting health & fitness with teamwork and leadership principles to transcend leader and personal development
All boot camp enlistees will be provided with a high energy, military-style boot camp workout experience, while enhancing leadership skills and conditioning the body and the mind
About the Colonel!
COL (Retired) Reese Turner is a native of Dayton, Ohio. He served 31 years in the U.S. Army rising from the rank of Second Lieutenant to the rank of full bird Colonel. Reese’s military career included assignments in key command and staff positions in Germany, Oklahoma, Hawaii, Nevada, Kansas, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. Reese led Soldiers at all levels from 50 to over 500 Soldiers into combat.
First Time doing Boots2Lead? We’ve got you covered!
What is Boots2Lead?
Boots2Lead is a total transformation, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) military-style boot camp led by Reese.
Why is this Boot Camp so special?
Not only do you transform your body, feel great, and learn more about how to live a healthier lifestyle, but you are also partnered with a fellow boot camper who will provide you with the motivation, inspiration and accountability to fuel every workout! Additionally, those who sign up for the six week boot camp option, Reese has something special planned for every participant to feel more connected to military service members!
When is it?
Boots2Lead boot camp is every Tuesday and Thursday, from 5:30am to 6:30am. Be ready to go bright and early because Reese’s roll call is at 5:30 a.m. sharp and the class ends promptly at 6:30am.
Where is it?
Sessions will be held at Proformance or anywhere along the waterfront in close proximity to Proformance where workouts will be fun and challenging! If you’re not sure where we’re located we’re not too far from downtown Louisville, check it out for yourself! 2041 River Road or if you have any questions give us a call, 502-895-3472
Boots2Lead Boot Camp components of fitness
Muscle Endurance Training
Muscle Strength Training
High Intensity Interval Training
High Intensity Resistance Training
- FREE (Give it a try): 1-Week Boot Camp Pass
- $299 Per Person:* 6-Weeks (12 Sessions^) Boot Camp
- $249 Per Person:* 6-Weeks(12 Sessions^) Boot Camp: Active-Duty Military, Veterans, First-Responders, College/ High School Students, First Boot Camp Referral
- $240 Per Person: 4-Weeks (8 Sessions**) Boot Camp
- $140 Per Person: 2-Weeks (4 Sessions**) Boot Camp
*For 6-week boot camps, each friend you sign-up you receive $50 off your boot camp!
**Sessions expire 30 days after first used session
^Sessions expire 60 days after first used session