Join The Colonel to be part of the Newest Fitness Boot Camp Movement in Louisville!
Next boot camp starts July 30th !!
Boots2Lead is more than a workout….you will walk away with:
- Leadership principles to help you become a stronger leader
- Progressive results through weekly feedback
- Nutrition basics to help you become a healthier you
- Learn fundamental stretching for everyday life function
- Renewed appreciation for our military and it’s veterans
Uniting health & fitness with teamwork and leadership principles to transcend leader and personal development
All boot camp enlistees will be provided with a high energy, military-style boot camp workout experience, while enhancing leadership skills and conditioning the body and the mind
About the Colonel!
COL (Retired) Reese Turner is a native of Dayton, Ohio. He served 31 years in the U.S. Army rising from the rank of Second Lieutenant to the rank of full bird Colonel. Reese’s military career included assignments in key command and staff positions in Germany, Oklahoma, Hawaii, Nevada, Kansas, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania and Kentucky. Reese led Soldiers at all levels from 50 to over 500 Soldiers into combat.
First Time doing Boots2Lead? We’ve got you covered!
What is Boots2Lead?
Boots2Lead is a total transformation, High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) military-style boot camp led by Reese.
Why is this Boot Camp so special?
Not only do you transform your body, feel great, and learn more about how to live a healthier lifestyle, but Reese also has some special things planned for every participant to feel more connected to military service members past and present!
When is it?
Boots2Lead boot camp is every Tuesday and Thursday for 6 weeks, from 5:30am to 6:30am. Be ready to go bright and early because Reese’s roll call is at 5:30 a.m. sharp and the class ends promptly at 6:30am. The next boot camp starts July 30!
Once the program starts, we will not accept any additional enlistees until the next program start date, but you can register anytime for the next boot camp below.
If you’re interested in signing up for the next Boots2Lead boot camp, which starts on July 30 please fill out the registration form and indicate your choice in the comments box. Please do not submit a payment if you’re registering for a follow-on boot camp.
Where is it?
Sessions will be held at Proformance or anywhere along the waterfront in close proximity to Proformance where workouts will be fun and challenging! If you’re not sure where we’re located we’re not too far from downtown Louisville, check it out for yourself! 2041 River Road or if you have any questions give us a call, 502-895-3472
What does the 6 Weeks look like?
This is where we’ll get all the administrative stuff out of the way. You’ll have a walk-through of the boot camp with Reese, you’ll be assigned your Battle Buddy, and we’ll gather your initial Proformance diagnostic fitness test!
Week 1 (June 25th and June 27th) and Week 2 (July 2nd and July 4th)
- AFC (Aerobic Fitness Conditioning) Phase l
Week 3 (July 9th and July 11th)
- AFC Phase ll
- ME(Muscle Endurance) Phase l
- Interim Proformance Fitness Test
Week 4 (July 16th and July 18th) and Week 5 (July 23rd and July 25th)
- AFC Phase ll
- ME ll
Week 6 (July 30th and August 1st)
- Final Proformance Fitness Test
- Boots2Lead boot camp ceremony
- FREE (Give it a try): 1-Week Battle Buddy Boot Camp Pass
- $200 ($100 Per Person): 2-Weeks Battle Buddy Boot Camp
- $400 ($200 Per Person): 4-Weeks Battle Buddy Boot Camp
- $598 ($299 Per Person)*: 6-Weeks Battle Buddy Boot Camp
- $478 ($239 Per Person) 6-Weeks Battle Buddy Boot Camp: Active-Duty Military, Veterans, First-Responders
*For 6-week boot camps, each friend you sign-up you receive $50 off your boot camp!