Total Body Transformation Phase 1
It is the most wonderful time of the year, unless you are trying to lose weight during the Holidays.
Carlos Rivas, MS, CSCS, ACSM-CPT, Director of Fitness and Wellness Operations for ProFormance Fitness shares his knowledge about creating a successful weight-loss program that will help you reduce weight and body fat. Our program is effective for people wanting to lower cholesterol levels, blood pressure levels, blood glucose levels and waist size.
The keys to our Transformation weight loss program include the following:
- Eating more frequently to maintain a higher metabolism
- Drinking more water (64 oz. minimum) to help you stay energized
- Developing a Highly Individualized Strength Training Program
- Developing a habit of doing some planned cardiovascular activity (10 minutes minimum per day)
- ACCOUNTABILITY (measuring and testing on a weekly basis)
Todd Sharp, Head Coach for the University Of Louisville Ladybirds Dance Team and his Professional Personal Trainer, Patrick Mahoney, BS, NSCA-CPT will share some fitness tips you can do to get started today! http://www.proformanceresults.com/our-trainers/patrick-mahoney/