Register for Functional Flexibility Class
Flexibility training is usually viewed as the activity that gets in the way of a workout or game and in many cases it is completely ignored. Its not glamorous like maxing out or hitting the game winning home run but when we think about the benefits of flexibility training we can see how important it actually is.
What to expect to gain from this program:
- Decreased Joint resistant
- Reduced every day aches and pains
- Decreased risk of injury
- Improved body awareness and corrective capabilities
Our daily activities require a certain type and degree of motion but if our bodies can’t move that far or in that way then we have pain and injury. Our bones will get out of alignment and we will use poor body mechanics to perform our everyday activities. At this point we are contributing to the cycle of poor flexibility, decreased joint mobility and pain. But don’t worry, there is an easy way to break the cycle- Regular Dynamic Flexibility Movements.
- 8 week class, Begins Jan 28th-Mar 20th
- Tuesday and Thursday 9-10am
- $264 – 8 sessions and includes 2 bands needed for class